What I am thankful for today:
1. for the Church. and the Atonement.
2. for real salt lake winning the mls cup. for being the underdogs and for fighting their way to the top.
3. for friends to be nervous and scream and celebrate with when we do win.
4. for delicious food to fuel frenzied enthusiasm.
5. for being able to find the hilarity in having a dating seminar during sunday school instead of a lesson
6. for vacation days and short school days
7. for a cozy bed that is warm and snuggly.
8. for gchat. and skype.
9. for hopes and dreams and plans and wishes and goals.
10. for people with whom i can share all the hopes and dreams and plans and wishes and goals
"Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." Deni Waitley
I definitely just posted this on Facebook too. And I thought of your whole family, since all of my associations with New York City involve you guys. Happy Thanksgiving. :)
ReplyDelete