Monday, May 24, 2010

bad romance

There is a ..... boy(?- this is semi-questionable, but he lives in a boy's building so we are going to go with male) who comes to the CB every day. And goes into a room. And plays the piano. And plays one song. BUT, not just any song.

He ONLY plays about 3 lines from Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance. And sings loudly along with it.
All I've heard for the past 2.5 hours is the same chords being played OVER and OVER again.

Dear boy-who-looks-like-a-girl-and-secretly-wants-to-be-lady-gaga,

Where can I start? And how can I say this nicely?Please stop dressing like her. You are a BOY. She is not. She is creepy. You still have a choice in that category. And a hair cut would do you nicely. You are coming dangerously close to me having to report you to the honor code office.
Also, please please please pick a new song. Perhaps one that is actually good? If you would like suggestions, I know plenty of people in this office who would prefer something else. And would be very appreciative if you did. Also, it is NOT okay when you go into the bathroom to practice singing. You scare the customers. Do you not know there is a piano in your building? Or do you actually know that but choose not to use it because of possible ridicule from your dorm-mates? Either way, what is happening here between you and the piano, and me and the rest of the people here in the office is a BAD romance. Which desperately needs to end soon. Oh save me now. We implore you.

Cordially,
HRCN staff

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha. That is hilarious...and sort of sad. I'm sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalie jean, you make me laugh. you're a great story teller.

    ReplyDelete