Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For the birthday boy (and girl)!

Today is Dad's BIRTHDAY! I missed posting about Mom's because I was going crazy trying to write essays and finish college. BUT, since we are giving you a double birthday present, I figured it is okay to do a double post about it. :)

So, Happy Birthday Dad! And Happy Late Birthday Mom! (My card and phone call were on time, just not my blog post) I am so excited for you guys to be able to go to CAMBODIA and pick up Will!!! I loved the idea when Christian talked to me about it, and I am so grateful that we could contribute. I fully expect you two to have a MAGNIFICENT time there, and to take LOTS (!!) of pictures so I can see them too! And of course, to bring back my little brother who doesn't really want to leave. But I kinda want to be selfish and have him come home. So I'm glad you guys are going to get him!
I love you both SO SO much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That is SO COOL!!!! I'm so excited for them!!!! Wow.

    Also, what is your interview for, Nat? Good luck on it, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete