![]() |
| here - but it's tumblr. anyone know the real source? |
I can't stop thinking about babies [It's what you do when you're a newlywed(ish) in Provo and everywhere you look someone's pregnant.] or Dallas [and everything involved in moving us there].
I just want to eat cheeseburgers or pizza! all day every day.
I am kinda a bad person and am not the nicest driver. My daily commute makes me a mean [read:semi-vengeful] driver sometimes.
I wish I could dye my hair darker! love those deep browns.
I strongly consider spending a lot of money on vacations, clothing, a new sewing machine!, eating out at fun places. Am I a teeny bit worldly wanting this stuff?
I'd be lying if I said no.
I just don't understand the allure of drug seekers. I have to deal with them every once in awhile and it breaks my heart to see how they let something else control their lives.
I get weirdly excited about how much change is going to happen in the next year or so. The future is so exciting!
I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when I realize how incredibly blessed we are with everything we've got even though we don't make millions of dollars.
I can't believe how close I am to not being in Provo. I've been here for almost 6 years. A lot of growing up happened here. An education happened here. Falling in love happened here. A little piece of my heart will probably stay here.
linking up here.

love this quote. and babies aren't a bad thing to be thinking about :) they sure are cute.
ReplyDelete