Work is work. David is in the Young Men's presidency and I am now the Sunbeam teacher so that makes Sundays interesting. David took one of his fancy schmancy tests in March and is taking another one in June instead of sticking to the normal "one every 6 months" schedule. So he jumped right back into studying every night. I am so, SO grateful for all his hard work and studying and also that I'M not the one doing it. Because he is way better at it than I ever would be.
We went to NY for general conference weekend and then again the next weekend for Lisette's endowment.
The biggest excitement the past month was the birth of this gorgeous baby girl, Alexa, to my brother and sister-in-lawe. They already have 2 little boys and didn't find out the gender this time around so we were so so excited for their little surprise. Love that head of hair. We can't wait to meet her!!
May is just around the corner and that will be a busy month for us: our anniversary, Nathan is coming home from Russia, and David's whole family is coming out and we will all finally be together in one place!
And here are a bunch of random photos from the past little while.
From General Conference weekend
Session at the NY temple
Messing with our telephoto lens:
This was the last margherita pizza we made. Probably our best one so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment