Friday, August 2, 2013

Hey There. Also, Surprise!


It's been weeks since I posted. So I don't blame you if you've given up on me. 

But hey, we are still alive and kicking here in the good ole See-Tee.  Work is the same busy-ness. David passed another BIG INTIMIDATING EXAM back in June and is now focused on the "modules" - a.k.a lots of mini-classes with projects after each. (*allow me to gush for a split second -- He studies SO much at work and then again afterwards at home to finish these exams/modules. He will hate that I am writing this, but he is amazing and is finishing these so fast and I am so proud of him! Good thing he's going to be the bread winner and not me.)


Other than a few weekend trips down to see the NY family and when David's family came out to visit the east coast, our summer has been pretty blah. Which happens when you work full time and summer is non-existant unlike when we were students. Which was JUST last summer… RIP summer, I miss you already. 


We did go to the US soccer game that happened here in Hartford that we found out about the night before.... Awesome summer night, delicious fries. 


 We are also taking a mini-summer vacation this weekend - to Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine! We are both pretty excited to finallllllllly have a vacation from work and to see more of New England.

 

HOWEVER our summer has still been quite memorable anyways. We are so thrilled/ecstatic/ridiculously happy/excited/etc to tell the Internet world that we will be having a little baby boy this December!



He's even kind of waving to you......

 

We've kind of been keeping this to ourselves for awhile and just relishing in the moment. We even considered being like a celebrity couple and not commenting on it until after baby is born. :)  But we are too excited to NOT share it with everyone.  This pregnancy has been such a blessing for both of us and we CANNOT wait until to meet him!



I think this is the first time in my life that I wish that summer would go by quickly.

2 comments: