Friday, February 7, 2014

A few things.....

1. I think I am extremely witty when I write posts at 3 am before the crack of dawn and the return of my sanity slash filter in my head. Then the light comes and my self-confidence returns to a normal "95% on a good day"......

2. This maaay be another post later (yay, so exciting!) where I can (unnecessarily) disclose more (unwanted) details but I have yet to decide what to do about feeding/formula-ing with my tiny distracted drowsy eater who would much rather party instead. The convenience of the bottle + other snags along the way make it sound so lovely and enticing to just give up on a la natural, olden time way of sustaining a child. BUT. My sentimental heart hasn't fully accepted that I would have to give up bonding that way with le bébé. So here I sit, still doing both and I'm strangely okay with my indecisiveness for now. Is that even something I need to decide? Or do I just overthink everything? Probably. 

3. David is out of town tonight and the bed is lonely. But I was just out of town for 3 nights. So obviously he trumps me in the who-has-the-more-right-to-complain-department but we both know I'm a bigger baby aaaand there we go. The bed is lonely. 

4. David had a layover in Philadelphia and had a Philly cheesesteak for dinner. Because when in Philly, right? I replied that I had a bowl of raisin bran and when in Hartford?...........turns out he had that twice this week while I was gone. Truth. In Hartford we eat the exciting raisin bran. 

5. I said goodbye to the NY house again today after going down with Mom to paint a couple rooms/clean up some stuff to make it look nicer. And hopefully it sells soon and that was really goodbye for reals. Anyone looking for a home in the NY area? Available to buy or rent now, I think.... So send any prospectors this way because we would hate to have them keep searching in this cold weather when we have a lovely updated home waiting to be occupado. 
  
From the kitchen window this afternoon. He looked right at me then gracefully leapt away. Leapt is a word, right? 



1 comment:

  1. You are the wittiest. Can't wait to see you guys! We'll make sure you never feel lonely again haha. You will feel super smothered with how much attention we give you.

    ReplyDelete