Not going to lie. I'm stoked. And I'm camping out.
but wait! Who needs to camp out and and then try to get on ESPN with all the other hordes of fans attempting to get one screenshot of themselves out to the nation? ESPN came to me.
Well..... let's clarify that. ESPN came to coleby clawson - the guy who took out sam bradford here:


and who also sits a couple rows ahead of me in ortho class.
Actually I kinda feel bad for the guy. If this is what being famous is like....

Then no thanks. I'd rather be invisible and free.
But I'm still camping out.
But I'm still camping out.
Yeah I hate it when ESPN and E! come and tape me over my shoulder at school...really, come on now, I like my privacy:) that is rad, love you!
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS I wish I could camp out...
thank you for posting this picture and reminding me that i never want to go to school again for a really long long long time. that's rad espn showed up. max hall used to go to our same church building. robbie really wanted to switch wards just so we could be in his ward.
ReplyDeleteAH! So insanely jealous. Hopefully I'll see you out there on Friday :)
ReplyDelete