Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh Brooklyn, Brooklyn Take Me In.....


So this about the time I start giving up on school. After the first wave of tests, I start overthinking everything. And by overthink, I mean BIG time overthink. Like start thinking about how I'm going nowhere and then how I shouldn't even be here in the first place. Then I have to start re-thinking everything I'm doing.

And all this overthinking makes me sick and not able to sleep at night. ERGO, I have a very stuffy nose right now. And I am wishing for some Nyquil and my bed. However, duty calls. So off to work I go...... but maybe I should give up on that too.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take time off of school and go to brooklyn. and new ro. and everywhere else in westchester that are near and dear to mi corazon. Or anywhere, really.
So, I will listen to THIS song, and wish I was back there instead of feeling sick out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment