As of right now, my perfect world contains ZERO finals. But is that what I really want in my perfect world?
No, I can handle the finals. I think I want something else instead.
in my perfect world, I would devote more time to appreciating God's hand in my life.
I would savor and cherish the good times.
my pride would never come first.
i would apologize more. and so, so much sooner.
i would be more understanding and try to listen more.
communicating my love would be the most important.
be forgiving, gentle, and unfailingly kind.
the people i love most would always know it and know it because of my actions.
And as hard and frustrating as finishing my finals seem right now, this perfect world sounds even farther away. And as impossible as that sounds, I am comforted by the fact that everyday is an opportunity for me to become a better person. And take one step closer to that perfect world.
No comments:
Post a Comment