my creative juices have been squelched.
Two more weeks of finals/classes. Two weeks too long.
And the fact that it's snowing outside just makes me want to curl up in front of a christmas movie with some hot chocolate and toast. And NOT study. I'm on a good losing streak right now including having successful studying sessions or coming up with anything to blog about.
I've been squelched. thoroughly........... or maybe I should just face the truth that I never had any juices to begin with. Either way, it's a doozy of a quandary - and all my brain wants to do is shut down and hibernate for the winter.
its okay to take a break and have a hot chocolate............... then those juices for creativity and good finals grades will FLOW FLOW FLOW
ReplyDeleteWell said, Natalie! I do love the snow very dearly, but after walking around on campus all day in thin shoes and wet socks, it makes me wish we could have a fireplace in our apartment! And thanks mostly to physical science, I also feel as though I have been thoroughly squelched in every sense of the word.
ReplyDelete