Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Apparently I've gone AWOL

I would like to say that I've been swamped and busy up to my nose in school and work and a social life, but I am not ashamed to say that that would be untrue. I have only been semi-busy. Week one of school was intriguing, to say the least. And I already missed one day of classes. And slept through another. (not my fault. i have a GOOD excuse.)

Now I am sitting on the couch not doing homework? Of course I am.

And I was totally going to write something else here, but I think it would be ill-timed, so I will hold off on that until later.

p.s. "Adam" is a good movie.
p.p.s. Root canals stink
p.p.p.s. I've completely forgotten what I was originally going to write this post about. Maybe I'll remember later...

No comments:

Post a Comment