Monday, January 4, 2010

Break is over.

Christmas was a whirlwind. Lots of trips. Living out of a suitcase for 2 weeks. Flying in airplanes. Lots of driving. Idaho, Utah, New York. Train rides. And pictures. Lots of pictures. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, you get many pictures. And I will save my words for later.
Salt Lake Temple

American Museum of Natural History.

Little Italy

Manhattan BridgeRockefeller Center



On the Train


At the park across the street from my house


Times Square
The Intrepid

Brooklyn Bridge
Quickly! Best drinks ever.

And now school starts. 16 credits, 6 classes. Oh joy oh joy.

3 comments:

  1. You had so much fun...jealous! One of these days I am going to make it to NY! Hopefully around christmas time so I can see the beaoooootiful tree:) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Natty! Looks like you had a great break! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so when we were little, Graham used to try and push me into that exhibit of the squid fighting the whale. Cause, you know, there's not a plane of glass there for some reason.

    ReplyDelete