Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Okay, I know I shouldn't be on here.

But I needed a break from writing papers.

SO, I was taking this break and scanning the worldwideweb for the latest and greatest of random stuff. And when I was looking at the "fashion" updates, I noticed something intriguing.

This is my dress on May 8th:

These are some dresses worn by celebrities about 2 weeks later:



Similar, no?
I'd like to think I started a trend but these ladies probably had their dresses picked out way before that week. And here I was thinking I was oh-so-unique. But hey! CLEARLY, I picked a dress that is in style.

AND I got to wear my dress more than once. Which apparently is a no-no in the celebrity world. But if they are that pretty, why would you NOT wear it again? And not because I'm biased or anything, I think mine is prettier with sleeves.
Here's one more for good measure. It's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment