David hurt his knee, and has limped around on it for a week-ish, demanding to know what was for dinner and refusing to go to a doctor. His knee was pretty swollen and had pretty limited ROM right at first. I am glad it is almost back to normal. But when he was limping around, I noticed this bruise on the back of his leg. I'm not quite sure why it is in this specific spot on his leg since he had an MCL sprain on the inside of his knee. But bruises are interesting.
Ignore the ugly setting on the camera. The bruise was actually a way dark purple-y color. When I first saw it, it was about the size of a nickel. Then it became the size of a PILE of nickels.
Which I would take to Nickelcade tonight if they actually were nickels. Too bad they're not.
No comments:
Post a Comment