....that I LOVE cheesecake?
Like an unhealthy Love?
I remember liking it as a little girl.
But, I think my real love for it started when I would go to Brooklyn to visit Dad at work and we would walk down Fulton Street (not the Manhattan one. the BROOKLYN one.) to the Original Junior's for lunch and he would buy me a piece of delicious.heavenly.cheesecake.
Let me paint this picture for you. (with the help of some actual pictures)
A street mall. (from here)
![]() |
| My dad works in the building just a little bit down this block -----> |
Junior's
![]() |
| We would walk down here and get this: |
Junior's Cheesecake!
OH YUM.
Anyways, to get back to the point of this post, I found a delightful little swanky dessert shop that makes a mean cheesecake RIGHT HERE IN PROVO! It's called THE SWEET CONNECTION.
After begging to get some (read: mentioning this place all day long non-stop),
I went and got some. I got these two:
I went and got some. I got these two:
![]() |
![]() |
I ate the Turtle one first. It was excellent.
But I think my heart belongs with the NY Original.
It was just that delicious.
I'm going back.





you should try the raspberry cheesecake recipe by ina garten. i just google it. its lemon/plain cheesecake w/ a raspberry sauce. i have made it twice now, and its sooo yummy.
ReplyDeletei also happened to think juniors is the best cheesecake ever. had some a few times in nyc. sooo good. you know, they can ship it to you!!