Friday, March 18, 2011

Vegas: How I had too much fun to even take pictures.

We have SO many pictures like this.
I had a BLAST. Evident by my lack of pictures.

Our hotel ended up working out great. And I think even though the lack of a clean room and the lack of a correct booking and no pool, we would go back and stay there again. And they had valet. We were close to the basketball arena and since LV does such a good job of free parking (! - seriously, we were so surprised)

Cosmopolitan. It's cooler in real life.
Here is what I remember and there are parts of the trip I just can't remember what we did. (sad, I know. Too much fun, I guess...): 
Bowling (for which we were carded at 11:45 at night. what?)
50 piece mcnuggets. cash only. awesome.
mgm grand
ny ny
luxor
tram
excaliber
lunch--- somewhere? why can't I remember this?  OOOH, at a buffet. 
watching jimmer score 52 in a room of NM fans because we couldn't get in.
m&m world
bellagio/fountains
outlets - "welcome to ah-dee-daaas"
cosmopolitan!
caesar's
italian hot chocolate - basically a melted candy bar. YUM.
grimaldi's
h&m
mirage
fountains
serendipity
the venetian
having so much fun that everything anyone says is hilarious.

My favorites? Caesar's Palace, the Bellagio fountains (seriously, I think I could sit there all night and watch them) and, of course, Grimaldi's. 
And laughing so hard the whole time.



I think I need another vacation.
SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment