We found a sah-weet place to play bocce ball.
A huge hill makes the game pretty intense because you just
hold your breath waiting for your ball to stop rolling.
Plus we are probably too competitive.
SO MUCH FUN.
And then we took our traditional shot.
(You would think that for how many times we've taken pictures just like this one, we would be able to take some that are not blurry...)
This picture has nothing to do with bocce ball. I just really like my new watch.
(macey's after giftcards - leftover from our wedding a year ago!)
Oooooh, I really like your watch! I used wedding gift cards to buy myself presents, too :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/watches/stella_watches/stella_multifunction_white_dial_watch-es1967p.html?parent_category_rn=30009&departmentCategoryId=30000&N=0&Va=254&Ns=p_wsc0%7C0%7C%7Cp_weight%7C0&pn=c&rec=1&imagePath=ES1967
ReplyDeletego here and then tell me if you think we have the same style when it comes to watches. i just got this one for my birthday. i also LOVE mine just like you love yours!! cute golf clubs!