Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm kind of in a slump.

I guess 2 weeks really isn't that long to not post. Except it really is.

I've just been in a slump -- with blogging, with cleaning, with my sewing projects, but NOT with exercising (yay!).

I carry my camera with me all the time. And I forget I have it about 99% of the time, except when it comes to documenting certain achievements - like finally winning in bowling!
And not just because he had a bad game, because he didn't. I just finally had a good enough game to beat him. So, of course I took a picture. However I neglected to get a picture of game 2 where he CRUSHED me. I guess I need to work on being consistent. Good thing I have the whole summer to practice!

** Many thanks to BYU bowling for having $1 games on Mondays. I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment