Thursday, August 4, 2011

Living.

Carol has been living with us (Mondays through Saturdays) before she moves into her dorm at BYU at the end of August. At first we tried to prove to her that married life still means you do something - we took her golfing, bowling, shopping, to the movies, and hiking. These are pictures from our hike to Bridal Veil Falls.
I think Carol liked it. Even if we did forget to tell her to put on tennis shoes and she had to hike in sandals.
And this is how good we are at taking pictures: 

I have 5 pictures total. Maybe I need to get my camera out more.

But then we let that whole "we have a life" facade disappear and now she knows we are a boring married couple that just likes to watch Shark Week way too much. 

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so fun. and i can't wait to get back and do boring stuff together! also i like your dress lots from the other post. you are super funny.

    ReplyDelete