Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Zoo

David and I went to the zoo one Saturday in June and were really impressed. Then when everyone came to visit, I got to go again! I think it is a great zoo. (Plus Wednesday are half-price days......)

These first 5 pictures are from when David and I went.

An Asian Rhino - not a hippo like we originally thought....


Creepy sloth bear. Paced around almost the entire time.
This crocodile is seriously big. And now the song from Peter Pan is in my head....
I submit that a baby anything is cute.




 Thomas liked to mess around on our camera. David taught him how to adjust the focus etc etc.
He took these next 2 shots.


 You can pay $1 and get a "feeding stick". Everyone was going crazy trying to get birds to eat off of their sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment