Friday, April 25, 2014

Lunch!

It seems like I have all these ideas for things to write about but I either 1) forget to finish the draft and never remember what I was going for or 2) forget altogether because baby brain is happening something fierce over here. [no joke. I was thinking about putting dishes away while making dinner last night and the tortillas got put in the cupboard and not the fridge....]

In light of all that nonsense, I thought I might as well write this one and post it while Noah is sleeping in the backseat of our car. 

David works in downtown Hartford. A 10 minute car, 20 minute bus ride from our house. So today we (I) got my act together and we met him for lunch! 

I did not do the following
 - take a picture of our sandwiches
 - bring our nice camera
 - get a picture of all of us. 
 - take a picture of the cherry blossoms

But I did get a picture of my two favorite people. 


And now the plan is to meet up for lunch every Friday! 

Definitely the best way to kick start the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment