I'm above average at many, many things and normally mediocre at some things. And terrible at plenty.
I do like to try new things. Even though steep learning curves often freak me out about 2 days in and I talk myself into how it isn't worth the time or money to be trying that new particular thing. Sometimes it is hard to justify even trying new things if I know I'll never be incredible at any of them because my life now belongs (mostly) to another person.
But nevertheless, my bank account can tell you that I have found too many fads and new obsessions that catch my eye.
All of that to tell you that I'm thinking of expanding on an earlier explored hobby. I got a nice(r) camera, took a class (which coincided not-so-perfectly with the beginning of my pregnancy. Boo.), and am now moving on to making my extraordinarily ordinary photos just extraordinary.
Stay tuned, folks because it's bound to last a week or two!
:)
See below:


No comments:
Post a Comment