Is it just me or is the first blog post always the most awkward one? Seriously. I feel like you're obligated to give a reason for having a blog.... i.e. "We just got married!" (No offense to anyone who did that....I'm just not married yet, so I can't use that excuse.) I guess I do have a reason.....but it's not super cool one.
I decided this is my summer to do stuff that I've always put off. To start crossing things off my "bucket" list. Ergo, this blog was born. [Muchos gracias to Chris Hill for the blog title. I owe you.] And I know starting a blog is so not the trend anymore. But, so what? I'm actually already enjoying it. And I'm starting to think that everything that doesn't come out of my mouth will probably end up on this blog.
Anyways. That's the end of my first awkward post. It's over. I never have to do that again! Hallelujah. So what next?
No comments:
Post a Comment