Monday, January 25, 2010


And apparently I need to pick colors, according to my mother.

Help please?
This is the color palette I like today. But sadly that changes everyday. Why am I so indecisive?

4 comments:

  1. i think you should go with some form/shade of red. you look good in red. although, i guess you'll be wearing white ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nat, you are adorable and I love you! Besides, colors don't matter so much! just remember to stay simple, crazy color schemes are just fristrating and never match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this color palette. Cream is nice and comforting..like you :) but I particularly like the orangey-peachey color with it. Your colors/theme could be peaches and cream (but you don't have to tell others that) Those colors would look great on you. They would make you glow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way it's me..Brittany ;)

    ReplyDelete