1) a Burberry trench coat -

A classic yet trendy, practical yet "I'm not afraid to pay for something a little more expensive" piece of clothing. Oh how I would love to have one without having to trade in 5+ months of rent. Alas, my non-skinny waist and normal-length legs would not do it justice. But that does not stop the craving.
2) running shoes. And when I crave these, I crave lots of them - many kinds and many pairs. Nike, adidas, asics, puma, underarmor, mizuno.

2) running shoes. And when I crave these, I crave lots of them - many kinds and many pairs. Nike, adidas, asics, puma, underarmor, mizuno.

Whenever I see them, I get this little tingle in my feet that makes me want to put them on and just keep running. But, I cannot justify buying these because I do not fit into the category of "passionate runner". Although I would like to call myself one someday. But not today.
3) ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles. I can't seem to get enough. I just think they look so feminine and lovely without giving me the feeling like I'm stuck in the wrong century.
I love this dress:

Also, my dream wedding dress:

Oh how could you NOT want to wear that?!! Just imagining myself in it makes me feel beautiful.
4) bangles. Stacks and STACKS of them. Thick and chunky, bold and painted, carved or plain, gold or silver or wood. Oh man. I want them all.


4) Lately: THE USA OLYMPIC SNOWBOARDING OUTFITS!
Holy smokes. Plaid and denim. I love that they look like they are snowboarding in their jeans!
3) ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles. I can't seem to get enough. I just think they look so feminine and lovely without giving me the feeling like I'm stuck in the wrong century.
I love this dress:


Oh how could you NOT want to wear that?!! Just imagining myself in it makes me feel beautiful.
4) bangles. Stacks and STACKS of them. Thick and chunky, bold and painted, carved or plain, gold or silver or wood. Oh man. I want them all.

From here

From here
Aren't they so pretty?
Holy smokes. Plaid and denim. I love that they look like they are snowboarding in their jeans!
BUT what I really love are their JACKETS! I think they look so good. Too bad BURTON doesn't even sell them yet. Or the fact that I wouldn't be able to afford it anyways.
Other things making my list: boots, scarves, headbands, mascara, and bags. (especially ones with shoulder straps. extra bonus if they have both kinds.)
I guess now is the time when I need to take a step back and be grateful for what I do have instead of wishing for things I want. Reality check time. Catchya on the flip flop when I get back from it.
I guess now is the time when I need to take a step back and be grateful for what I do have instead of wishing for things I want. Reality check time. Catchya on the flip flop when I get back from it.

No comments:
Post a Comment