Saturday, February 27, 2010

It all equals FUN.

TWO new shirts. (I love mine!! And his too.)

One new umbrella-ella-ella. (and it's stinkin' cute! I wish I could find a picture for you to see.)

One ripped shirt.
(I don't know how it ripped exactly - maybe on a tree in the orchard that we kind of trespassed on to take pictures in. But hey, I fixed it! I hope you won't be able to tell.)

Mud on the pants (Also from the orchard. Good thing the shirt was a long one.)

One really talkative photographer. (She was really good at it - totally makes it NOT awkward, has really good ideas, and honestly, makes you feel like a model.)
(check her out! www.karlykim.com)

&

about

one hundred

clicks

later,


we are done with engagement photos.
(At least the first set.)

The best part? Abso-blooming-lutely FREE.

(Actually, not quite the best part. But second best.)

AND, it was way fun. I can't wait to get see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment