Friday, April 2, 2010

weekend listing.

I have only had about 6 or less hours of sleep each night for the past week (c'mon, people I need at least 6 and a half to function), so random is exactly what I feel, and what might translate into this post.

1- First things first, guess what we just did.
Played HANGMAN over gchat.
A few things about this:
- who even plays hangman any more?
- I made an awesome man out of computer symbols. And I tried to put it on here but google chrome doesn't like it. Maybe some other time.

2. I was reading MLIA today. The more I read, the harder I laugh.
One of my favorites?
Today, my alarm didn't go off, causing me to be 40 minutes late for school. On my tardy slip, I wrote "attacked by dinosaurs on the way to the bus stop" as my excuse. Not only was it accepted, the teacher removed the tardy completely and gave me a sticker
Needless to say, I have been very entertained.

3. We are going up to Kaysville in approximately 1 hour! Oh I am so excited for this weekend. I still need to pack, and maybe I'll even be able to throw a shower into that mix, but hey, it is okay!

4. I only have to turn in 2 more assignments before this semester is over! It's easy peasy stuff too!

5. I read this quote today, and it made me happy. "Bruce R. McConkie [said]: 'Faith in its full and pure form requires an unshakable assurance and … absolute confidence that [God] will hear our pleas and grant our petitions' in His own due time. Believing that, we too can “stand fast in the faith” today and tomorrow." Taken from this talk.

It's good stuff.


And that's all! I am leaving to go pack now! Yay for it being springtime, April, General Conference, the weekend, the end of school and almost summer!

I guess the biggest thing I learned from today is that
any day can be a good day if you look at it the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment