Friday, October 1, 2010

Chinese cravings.

Remember what I said about having a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner? Well, after perusing the world wide web for ideas, sometimes I come home and start making stuff and make Mr. Bean guess what we are having. The first two times he got it SO fast. I was flabbergasted. For example, the first time I did it I was making chicken nuggets (NOT THE FREEZER KIND. THE HOMEMADE KIND) and he STILL guessed it.

I finally stumped him on my third try. I made delicious sesame noodles. YUM. Oh man. One of the best parts about these noodles is that you can use any  kind of noodle. Which means I DON'T have to make spaghetti with all the TONS of angel hair pasta I have. I would rather make this any day. Spaghetti is not my favorite, sorry.

Last friday, we had a chinese dinner (mongolian beef, sweet and sour chicken and sesame noodles, with a little bit of rice on the side). It was scrumptious! Especially now that we have figured out how to make everything spicey! (THANK YOU red hot chili oil!)  I took pictures. If you ever want some, we would be more than happy to make it for you.....I will always gladly eat Chinese food.





I would like some more please. 
Actually, now that I think about it, there might be some noodles left in the fridge. 
I'm going to go search for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment