Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stats

1) Blogger has a whole new page devoted to stats about your blog. Kinda interesting to look at. Apparently my blog has been viewed a total of 1,125 times - of which I'm sure 1000 are from me checking to make sure I didn't spell anything wrong or hit enter too many times.

2) My parents are leaving TOMORROW for here:
They will be gone for almost 2 weeks. And they are leaving as 2, but coming back as 3.


3) I check the clock approximately 1000 times to see if it gets any closer to it being time to go home.

4) The average high school graduate makes approximately $30K a year. I'm a college graduate and I make much, much less than that. Which is kind of depressing when I think about the student loans I have to pay back.

5) Also, mint.com is really an interesting site. I think we are going to start using it to help keep a budget.

4 comments:

  1. random!! i was just talking to robbie last night about mint.com. i have some friends who have been using it for 2 years and love it. i haven't checked it out, but robbie and i talked about looking at it to use for a budget too. don't worry about the money, college in itself is awesome, no matter how much money you make when you graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on number 3. Story of my life, because going home means lack of stress and closer to bedtime. :)

    And number 2? (!!!) I'm so happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a super funny story about us and Mint.com. We love it though, and Andrew has taken it over as his personal mission to keep us on track.

    ReplyDelete