So I made a list of things in 2010 that I thought were pretty significant for us.
- got engaged!
- Jamie and Christian got married!
- turned 23
- got married! (hands down, the best thing of 2010)
- worked in Ogden (longest commute ever, David was the best for putting up with this all summer)
- moved into first apartment, moved out of first apartment, moved into basement.
- drove a gas guzzling rover, sold the rover, bought a focus!
- went to Park City, Manti (cutest bed and breakfast with the most delicious quiche), went to NY in June, went backpacking, went to Jackson Hole, and almost went to Idaho for Thanksgiving.
- graduated BYU! (N)
- got a job, quit a job, unemployed for 3 days, got a better job! (N)
- went to friends' weddings!
- got TA job, then got a promotion to CA (D)
- had a fabulous Christmas break!
![]() |
Here's some of what I hope I can do in 2011. I asked David about his goals and he said he doesn't make any. I will count his dedication to schoolwork as his goal, but other than that, I guess I'm the only ambitious one right now.
- staying ahead of laundry (already failing at that, as I can see the overflowing laundry basket from here...)
- eating healthy, having a good bedtime, living healthily.
- attempting to be a morning person and be a little more organized and patient (mostly with myself.)
- paying off my student loans (we are so close!)
- trips to Vegas and San Fran and NY
- sewing/being craftier in general.
- breaking my bad habits.
- NOT getting pregnant. (yet.)

No comments:
Post a Comment