This is Nathan, wearing all of the gifts Grandpa Jim gave the family. We especially love the ESPN pants.
Christmas was a wonderful break for us. I was lucky in the fact that I only had to work Monday - Thursday and had a full 3-day break for Christmas. Our break was filled with many games of 55 Alive and Forbidden Island, movies, sports games and lots of story-telling and laughter. It was our "first" Christmas together, but it honestly didn't feel like anything new to me. It felt familiar.
We were sad not to be in NY, but I was grateful that we weren't one of the ones stranded by all the storms. I had to drive in the ones we got in Utah. Not my most favorite commutes, but I am grateful not to have been in one of the hundreds of accidents that occurred during those couple of days.
As everyone is sending out their newsletters and beautiful Christmas pictures to friends and family, I feel like I should try to do one too. But I think I will skip the mailing part. It was enough to send out our Christmas thank you's today. (I am horrible at remembering to put things in the mailbox!) So maybe our blogletter will be my next post.
Today was the first day of school for BYU. I'm graduated, but even I am not looking forward to this semester -- except the fact that by the time it is over, it will be warm and sunny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment