Friday, January 21, 2011

Basketball

They won a t-shirt last semester.  So they decided they would try again.

Guess who benefits the most??  THE WIVES! We get to hang out every game and laugh about everything. YAY! (Except for last night, when I volunteered to keep score and then they kicked all the other spectators out to the bleachers above. I got left alone and had to remind the real scorekeeper what the score actually was. Remind me not to volunteer again.)

They have some teammates who have never played basketball before. EVER. (And they are from America, how does that happen?) It was fun to see them play and score! But not fun to see the other team be AWFUL - awful in the sense that they threw elbows and pushed and shoved the whole way. Clint even has a black eye. Stephen had to come off because he was stumbling around dizzy after getting hit in the head.

Which leads me back to the main point. I still think the wives have the most fun.

However, I think the best part is that the team name is "Bryce is having a baby" - created when they thought he was pregnant even though they really aren't. The score sheet last night said "Bryce Baby" for short. I laughed every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment