(This might be a little late, because it's been fall for awhile, but it finally feels like fall here in Utah. We got lucky with the warm weather.)
* Football! (we root for the Cougars, of course!)
![]() |
| via |
*changing leaves! The mountains look so pretty and it makes me miss NY's gorgeous colors.
![]() |
| via |
-*PUMPKIN anything.
My very favorite recipe is for these pumpkin rolls.
I'm pretty sure I have eaten can eat a whole one by myself.
![]() |
| via |
*colder weather. (also, why does my work have the air conditioning running?)
-*boots. I already wear mine too much. scarves. I have a whole drawer full of them.... gorgeous jackets!! these are some of my favorites:
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
*Countdowns! for Thanksgiving and Christmas specifically.
*Christmas shopping!!! Oh man. My lists are getting good. Shopping for other people is hard, but when you finally figure it out, it is awesome!
*Family I am really looking forward to being with family. We are here for Thanksgiving. David's family has what I think is a great tradition. They play bingo after Thanksgiving dinner. It is always so fun to sit and talk while we play. All the prizes are just candy and things from the dollar store, etc. But it still exciting to win! It feels just like winning the lottery. (okay, maybe not...)
After Thanksgiving, I feel like Christmas is so close! We actually leave for NY 8 weeks exactly from today! I haven't been back for a year and a half, and I am getting so excited. Last time we were in NY for Christmas, we took these pictures:
After Thanksgiving, I feel like Christmas is so close! We actually leave for NY 8 weeks exactly from today! I haven't been back for a year and a half, and I am getting so excited. Last time we were in NY for Christmas, we took these pictures:
Fall is so full of wonderful goodness and it always seems to be over too soon.
Maybe I should put a camera on my Christmas wishlist so I can remember it? (I have one, I am just coveting a nicer one...)
Anything else I forgot about Fall??






GREAT, Natalie, now I'm craving pumpkin roll ;-) I also love pumpkin almost-anything . . . except for the pumpkin enchiladas I made a few weeks a go. Would not recommend those.
ReplyDeletefound you through the fest, new follower! ah... fall really is the best season everrr :)
ReplyDeleteHello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. I love fall! Cuddle time! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteDigger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com