Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm on a boat




So I was on a boat last weekend. We woke up before the sun so that we could be on the lake before anyone else. And it was totally worth it! We had absolutely the most beautiful water. So glassy and perfect to wakeboard on. I haven't ridden on perfect water like that in a LONG LONG time. It was incredible.


And yet, I still managed to do something like this:




It kind of really really stung. And kept stinging after I'd gone and fallen again three more times.
Then, I decided to jump off the boat. But I got a lovely reward for trying to do it with a wakeboard on. :)



This picture is from 4 days later. It is so colorful!
All in all, it really was a fantastic trip that I now have a reminder of every time I raise my left arm. :) I just wish I could go every day.




20 days until school starts? where did summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment