to me, this is the epitome of summer - carefree, relaxing, sunshine, water, friends, fun.
what else could there be to distract me and pull me back to the real world? NOTHING.

(Yes, I stole this picture.)
today I did one of these:
,
while riding one of these:

while being pulled behind a red one of these:

The first time was closer than the second. I almost had it the second time, too.
I will be very sad when I can no longer do any of the above
because my foot will have one of these:

september 4th = no more boating.
no more boating = summer is over.
ergo, september 4th means summer is over.
that will be a sad, sad day.
what else could there be to distract me and pull me back to the real world? NOTHING.

(Yes, I stole this picture.)
today I did one of these:
,while riding one of these:

while being pulled behind a red one of these:

The first time was closer than the second. I almost had it the second time, too.
I will be very sad when I can no longer do any of the above
because my foot will have one of these:

september 4th = no more boating.
no more boating = summer is over.
ergo, september 4th means summer is over.
that will be a sad, sad day.
Awwww.we are so cute and I am so sorry that it will be ending soon for you. But we still got HAWAII!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete