Thursday, August 6, 2009

This only adds to how weird I am. Please, no judging me.... :)

I got the best surprise yesterday!!! (actually, I got a couple of them, but you only get to hear about one right now...)

I made a quick trip home. And sitting underneath the door mat was a lovely brown box.


And guess what this box had in it!!! (You will never guess. EVER. It's just not something you'd think that anyone would get in a package.)

I've been looking for these for forever. No joke. I even looked them up online and went to all the places that said they had them. And NO ONE had any.

So, I took matters into my own hands. :)
And this is what I got:


These are so convenient. How can you NOT want some?
Plus, they're good for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. You were so excited about that floss it felt like Christmas Morning! haha

    ReplyDelete