But pillows aren't exactly the most animated.
So I've tried to convince la roommate to get a pet.
I wanted a kitten, she vetoed. She wanted a rabbit, I vetoed.
(speaking of cats:
I made a new friend last night! And he almost followed me home. I had to run a couple blocks to escape his interest. He looked a little like this:

I named him Felix. But sadly, sadly, someone in my apartment would have regretted my bringing my new friend home with me. But their allergies would have loved me. LOVED me.)
Alas, since Felix will not be joining our household, we have instead agreed to the open adoption of two aquatic creatures that will be moving in momentarily. They might already have names? If not, I want to name one Sergei and the other Hosea... or maybe Nina?
Anyways, I'm pretty stoked.
I am sorry I vetoed the cat...if you dont want me to be able to breathe or open my eyes then go for it, bring Felix home:) As for the fish the names are to be discussed hahaha....lets just get a dog.
ReplyDelete<3
My vote is definitely with Hosea. Nina is pretty sweet, but Hosea rocks. And although I didn't grow up in a house with 10 kids, I have to sleep cuddling with pillows all around me too, or else I get...lonely? I guess you could call it that. :)
ReplyDelete