If you get asked out on a real date, that at least is one sign that the guy is interested in you, at least enough to want to ask you out. And if he does not make it to this date, it is probably for a good reason, because if he wants to spend time with you, he would probably try NOT to miss. But, on a fake date like this, if the guy stands you up, it really means he does not give a crap about you. Period. At all.
Basically, it feels just like a band-aid. Why would I choose prolonged agony? Agony that can be so painfully felt by every single, distinctive, individual cell as it is tugged and ripped away from my skin. But then all of a sudden, there is relief. no pressure. cold air. freedom.
Well, I've decided that if I had a choice, I'd rather have my band-aids ripped off. So please, don't be the one to just be pressed upon me gently and then slowly pulled away. Just ripping you off is a lot easier, and trust me, I'll get over being semi-disappointed in you and judging your faulty character a lot faster. However, I plan on avoiding this dilemma entirely by not ever needing a band-aid.
If I did, I'd get one from this box:
Once again an awesome, witty and deep post by Natalie...I applaud you and love you! Band aids suck!
ReplyDelete