Friday, July 10, 2009

the best i ever had...

It's been one month (and one week because I couldn't write this last week). And I still miss you. You were an awesome dog. We got you the day the NBA season started in October. And strangely enough, you got hit and we had to put you down 3 days after your namesake lost in the playoffs. You were so adorable and you learned so quickly. You would comfort anyone when they were crying, even if it was fake. You were so, so much fun to go running with. You ate everything - my luggage, my backpack, my George Foreman grill, the sofa... You would whimper after me when I had to leave. I love that I was the only one you did this for. You even tried to follow me into the doctor's office because you didn't want me to go. I want another dog, but I don't think we can find anyone as good as you. Lebron, you were the best. And for what it's worth, you were my MVP.




No comments:

Post a Comment