Saturday just happened to be
awesome. I don't know if anyone else noticed. I think a few people did. I mean, come ON. It was the
eleventh day of the
seventh month. And what does that mean? It means it is a day to be
celebrated. No, not because I survived the
best five minutes of my life in a
gut-wrenching, adrenaline-rushing, head-spinning, mind-blowing, amazingly awesome fall from
12000 feet above the
majestic mountains, and then circled the sky around and around in a parachute and finally came to rest on the ground with a landing that was
smooth as
butter -
no, it was a glorious day because I got my
free slurpee from 7-11. Thank heavens. It was delicious. More specifically, the mango-apple + pina colada was definitely a highlight of my day. That
smile on my face definitely says it
all.

But seriously, skydiving was
rad. I'm definitely, absolutely going again.

This is half of the group that went. We jumped first.

How can you NOT want to do this again? More pictures to come when I steal the rest of them off of facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment