Sunday, October 4, 2009

"nice wigs, weirdos" - best comment of the night by a stranger

So.....it is a plain and simple FACT that when we get together, the laughing starts and it doesn't really stop. Today was another example of that.

4 girls + one crazy Halloween store + 10 minutes of decision + 20 minutes of hysterical laughter in the bathroom = 4 girls in wigs walking around the mall with NO shame for priceless memories.

I would not have it ANY other way. photo shoot tomorrow?
i think yes!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. and I musst say, there was shame... lots of shame... :) But still an irreplaceable memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish I WAS THERE!!!! i love you girls...Jessi you look so different blonde!

    <3

    ReplyDelete