Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekend plans!!

1) work this afternoon even though I have too many hours.
2) chanon! The best Thai food in salt lake city.
3) movie tonight? This one is still up in the air. Ooh or stargazing if it doesn't rain.
4) stats review tomorrow bright and early. Still not a for sure thing but I hope so. I need all the stats help I can get.
5) bridal shower!! I'm excited! :D
6) I'm going to try and make a birdcage veil. I haven't decided if I'm going to use it but it seems super easy to make.
7) REAL Salt Lake game!!! Home opener. We were the champions last year, so I'm excited to see us play this year.
8) midnight movie tradition if possible and depending on what's there. I'm really going to miss the dollar theater when we ever move away from here.
9) study study study study study. Sound fun? That's because it is going to be a blast.
10) go buy this one dress I've been eyeing for awhile. I'm thinking it can double as my graduation and wedding luncheon dress. I will post you the link here when I get back to a real computer.
11) mail out our invitations!! I have them all labeled but I don't have stamps yet. Oh and we get our inserts on Saturday.

Wow. I love how busy life gets!!
Only 29 days!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. #6- Do you have the french netting? I was going to make a birdcage veil for my wedding, but changed my mind. i still have the stuff. If you want/need it let me know so I can try to find it!

    ReplyDelete