Friday, October 1, 2010

As promised....

Here are the pictures of my curtains.


 Here is what the pattern looks like close-up:


LIVING ROOM!
* So the blinds on the window are kind of old and very not-white. So we made a little covering that can come off if we ever want to actually look out of the window and we just pulled the blinds up out of the way. (We attached it with velco.) Oh and the little ties that hold it back are attached with velcro too.

I am quite happy with them. They won't fit any other windows because ours are the weirdest sizes, so when we have to move out of this apartment, I'm getting the feeling I will be sad to not be able to use them anymore. I'm already attached. 

1 comment:

  1. super cute! You are officially invited to help make curtains for my new house. I will be moving into said house in November.

    ReplyDelete