Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A few things....

1) I tried to post repeatedly on Sunday. From my iphone, from the computer. Got no lovin' from either. So, I will try again later. (It was the pictures that messed me up! But, that's the only thing people care about, so I was trying to put them up.)

2) We sold our car. Goodbye, memories! :(  And goodbye to $60 fill-ups, random break downs on off-ramps, weird lights, expensive new tires, and the weirdest car alarm system ever. Hello to RADIO!, new cars, less worry (and yet, more worry) and exciting new things!

3)Group FHE is fun when you all go to dinner together! PLUS, the Mt. Olympus burger was surprisingly good. I would like to thank Red Robin for their $5 burger secret. Your bottomless fries fill me up.

4) I finished my curtains. But haven't taken pictures yet. Soon. I promise.

5) We have one wall that refuses to hold our pictures!! They have fallen down probably 8 or 9 times. The glass is gone now and they still won't stay up. I have no idea what to do.

6) We started talking about how we want to go to San Francisco next summer (after a Yosemite trip?) and I am itching for winter to be here already so that spring can come and go, and then it will be summer and then we can go!

7) Somehow last night, I ended up on the couch. I have no clue how I got there, but I brought a pillow and blanket with me. I woke up a few times, and realized I was on the couch but didn't do anything about it. And then somehow I woke up again in my bed. Not quite sure what happened or what I was dreaming about.

8) Does anyone else struggle over what to make for dinner? I think I have this problem every day. Every once in awhile I have a bright moment and a brilliant idea, but 95% of the time, I am clueless. If it was up to me and I didn't feel bad about making the hubby do this, I would probably just eat sandwiches every night.

9) I have scanned over 600 pictures at work. Are they work-related? NOPE. Are they my pictures? NOPE. Am I okay with this? Most of the time because it gives me something to make it until 4:30.

 10) If you made it through this post, you are wonderful. You will be rewarded with pictures soon. I PROMISE.

2 comments:

  1. I love number 7. Welcome to the life of a sleepwalker. :)

    And yes, I struggle over what to make for dinner all the time. You're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, you are so funny! Group FHE is def a winner. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete