Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm hungry now.

So, I made scrumptious food yesterday. And I can't really take any credit for it.


Dinner: the most delicious tomato-cream sauce on penne. (From here.) SUPER easy to make and incredibly delicious. Hello, there is cream in there! Of course it is to die for! It's in my lunchbox for today and I honestly don't think I can wait until noon to eat it. Maybe I'm over exaggerating about how good it was because I was starving by dinner time last night, but it was so incredibly satisfying. My mouth is watering right now. This is what it looked like (minus the basil) (also from the link above):

Dessert
: Chocolate and Caramel Apple Pie Galette. (From here.) OH MAN. Usually, I have a hard time loving apple pie - mostly because apples aren't my favorite fruit. But holy smokes. AMAZING. This was so good. And it is also in my lunchbox. I would have taken a picture of mine except we forgot to bring our camera in from outside and it spent the night in the yard (not even our yard - our neighbor's!) But it looks like this (also from the link above):

Lunch time can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment