So in between getting a new job, moving into a new place, and starting school, we took a little trip up north to a place called Jackson Hole. We went with the other Beans and camped and had a great time. We rafted down the river and got pictures (for free!) with Andrew's cousin Jason (hilarious!). We even jumped off a cliff along the way, but we don't have pictures of that.
And I'm realizing now that all these pictures look the same..... sorry! I guess when you float down a river, get past some rapids, then get out and hike back up to before the rapids just so you can get through them again you'll end up with the same pictures.
I forgot to get a picture of the most important part - the chocolate, marshmallow banana boats we made for dessert! Soooo delicious. Gooey chocolately banana goodness. Camping could not get better.
I wish I could go on vacation again.
No comments:
Post a Comment