Last night we ate too much pizza/cheesy bread, drank way too much root beer and looked at potential housing in Dallas for way too long. But it was perfect.
Anyone else have a v-day hangover? I think I've spent the morning talking myself out of bingeing (really? How do you spell that?) on all the leftover candy our office has.
It's okay to have pizza again tonight, right? [So much for being a good homemaker :)]


LOL... v-day hangover... kinda feeling that same way today! :)
ReplyDeleteI had one piece of candy on V-day..but then today when I went to work I was spoiled with candy and ended up doing a chocolately chex mix cooking lesson with a few of my students. To sum it up...I am now experiencing the day after vday hangover!!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my giveaway to support my sister as she bikes 110 miles along side wounded veterans! http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/