Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Questionssssss


I needed something else to do this afternoon, so these questions are in response to a blog from one of my coolest cousins ever, Rachel from Maybe Matilda!

1. Since she admitted her celebrity crushes, past and present . . . here are mine: Oliver Wood (Harry Potter's first quidditch captain)/ Sean Biggerstaff when I was like 17,  currently Harvey Specter/Gabriel Macht (from Suits!) and same as Rachel, Nathan Fillion (Castle/Firefly)
1.
2
3
2. What’s your favorite book?
Honestly? my blog reader.

3. What are your 5 favorite TV shows?
Suits! (I wish it would start back up already!!), Castle 
 I loved Lie to Me, we just finished Parenthood (seriously cried almost every episode... yes, I'm a weeper) and we are starting White Collar, which we really like so far.

4. Guilty pleasure?
umm, cheese? Castle? Ice cream cones?
Everything?

5. Any goals you’re currently working on?
half marathon - may 5.
am I ready? NO.
 am I terrified? YES. 

6. A trend or style you’ve wanted to try, but been scared to?
liquid leggings!
Confession: I have a pair sitting in my drawer right now. 
I have yet to wear them outside the house.
Also, if anyone wants to donate a pair of black boots to me, feel free. I will love you forever.
Black Liquid Leggings
7. A skill you’d love to learn?
how to make a baby (ha!), how to fix a car, how to sew (the right way!), how to stand up to people

8. If you had a day to yourself with unlimited money to spend and no obligations, what would you do?
Vacation! - which would involve eating good food, friends and family, and relaxing
Turks and Caicos
9. A person (living or dead) you’d love to meet?
Some of my old ancestors?
Also, this question reminds me of Midnight in Paris. Just saying. 

10. If you weren’t doing the career you’re doing now (being a stay-at-home mom counts as a career), what would you want to be doing instead? 
stay-at-home-mom, personal trainer/professional athlete (who hasn't wanted to be an ice skater?!)
labor/delivery nurse maybe?

11. What are the names you want/wanted to give your kids until your meanie-pants spouse vetoed them?
Oliver
Camryn (for a girl!)
 Henry (which I'm still working on. I refuse to take no for an answer. Henry is just too cute.)



You should play along too!!!
Then let me know because I love reading things like these....

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I specifically remember us discussing how cute we thought Oliver Wood was once . . . maybe at EFY? Has he ever been in anything since Harry Potter . . . ? And it's funny that Camryn is one of your would-be baby names, because I've tried really hard to talk Jeff into Cameron for a boy. Definitely got vetoed on that one. And does the baby name Oliver have anything to do with a certain celebrity crush? Hmmmmm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Oh man. It was definitely EFY. And I totally thought he was such a hunk, and having a killer accent only upped the stakes. Oh the days of being a hormonal, identity-crisis-es teen. Also, I'm being vetoed on all names that could either go boy or girl (i.e. Taylor, Jordan...). We can't decide on any boy names we like either. I've got 2 girl's names in the bag, but boys' are just too hard. But SO FUN to talk about.

      Delete