Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sometimes (v2)


Photobucket

****

I can't stop myself from when there is candy in our house. Or ice cream.
Or even frozen cool whip if I'm feeling desperate.

I want to freeze frame the weekends when I don't work and we have nothing to do and can just sleep in. Because someday these moments will be gone.

I want to soak up all of Provo, especially now that the leaving part is really happening. 

I decide to take the plunge and run a half marathon. (what was I thinking?!)

I find it mildly concerning when I get sick and can't train for said half marathon.

It really hits me that life can change so fast. And unexpectedly. 

I can't believe how lucky I am when I get my annual Valentine's cookie in the mail from my mom! and when I get to fall asleep every night next to my best friend.

I feel like I never, never, ever can be a morning person. No matter how hard I try.

I feel like a really good person when I can create something beautiful.

****





No comments:

Post a Comment